Farewell Message

Farewell+Message

Makenzie Clarken, Editor

The class of ’22 is graduating this Saturday, May 14. As our senior year comes to a close it is important to keep some things in mind.

This time can be bittersweet for seniors, it is important to remember that it is okay to miss high school. We have shared countless memories built with people we have spent practically every day with for four years. You will soon be saying goodbye to your favorite teachers, activities, and close friends you have made, but it is important to remember that this isn’t the end. This is the closing of a chapter but it is also the beginning of a new one.

Class of ’22 we are about to begin college, trades, or jobs. John C. Maxwell once said, “change is inevitable, growth is optional.” Although the idea of leaving high school is easier for some rather than others, we are all eventually faced with having to. This next step in life is a chance for us all to grow and experience even more things than high school has presented us with. It is important to keep going because we don’t know all the great opportunities lying ahead of us once we step outside Limestone’s doors.

Best of luck to fellow classmates of 2022 on their next endeavors.

As for underclassmen, you will soon also be in this same position. Remember to make the best of your high school years, your graduation day will also be here before you know it.